Hello to all the wonderful residents of Fearrington. I would like to cordially invite you and your loved ones to join me for a wonderful evening filled with great people, beautiful pots, and delicious pizza. Bring your appetite and your love of art!
What: Summer Pots & Pizza Party (wood-fired pizza of course!)
When: Sunday, June 29th @ 5:30- 8:30PM
Where: W. M. Hewitt Pottery (Directions are here.)
Why: This is an annual benefit for Slow Money NC, celebrating 4 years of bringing more sustainably grown food from farms to tables throughout North Carolina!
Come Hungry and Leave Happy
There will be a little bit of everything for you and your family to enjoy. Hold on to your hats. Here’s what you’ll have to look forward to:
• All you can eat Capp’s Wood-fired Pizza with local garden & farm toppings!
• fabulous local fruit salad – blueberries, peaches, etc.
• Dessert table compliments of (soon-to-open-in-Raleigh) Night House Bakery & Cafe
• BYOB – cups, ice, and some soft drinks will be provided
• fast-paced auction of local “ Slow Objects,” gift certificates, once in a lifetime experiences & more!
• Great deals on pottery – large and small! 10% of all pottery sales go to the non-profit, Slow Money NC
• great conversation, fantastic people, yummy food
Fun For a Great Cause
And all of this is only $20. You read that right! Only $20! Come help me celebrate Slow Money NC as they’ve facilitated over 120 low-interest loans = nearly 1.2 million dollars helping 56 farmers and food businesses in NC. And they are just getting started.
Buy your tickets TODAY – while they last!
Keep spreading the word for such a great cause and I’ll see you all soon at W.M. Hewitt Pottery!
Until my next post,